In this article, we will look at auto loan with Chase and other details associated with auto loans by one of America leading financial institutions in the U.S. Aside auto loans, Chase provide services in personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing.
Borrowers who prefer to buy a new or used car can do that from Chase network of dealers. Thus, you select your preferred choice of car and they connect you with a dealer. Their dealers guide you through the payment options and it’s not necessarily to make payment through Chase after you have been connected. You can always sit at the comfort of your home and apply for auto loans with Chase online.
How to finance a new or used with Chase
Borrowers who specifically decide to finance the purchase of a new or old car with Chase must deal with their network of dealers.
The dealer will be the authentic creditor and link the financing to Chase. This is to means that all applications are put through for credit approval by Chase.
Applying for auto loan with Chase
When applying for their auto loan, there are certain vital information you will need to provide to complete your application.
- Information about the car you want to purchase.
- The dealership that has your car choice.
- Auto account number at the top of your statement.
- Social Security number
- Loan amount for financing the car and the terms.
You can sign up for auto loan with Chase here or use their mobile app. As an existing client, you just have to sign in with your username and password. With their Chase, you can always manage your account from home. Thus, you can;
- Update your bio data
- Change password and username
- Update mailing address
- Make payment
- Sign up for paperless statement
Auto loan with Chase payment methods
Payment for this form of loan can be set up automatically thus automatic payment. They also one-time payment and other payment options.
Signing up for automatic payment means, payment will be made from your checking account. With the one-time payment, you will have to sign up and schedule a payment from Chase checking account or from other banks.
Other means of payment include paying online through your account, mail your check or money order and by phone (Call their automated service number at 1-800-346-9127).
How to sign up for automatic payment
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on ‘Pay Loan’ option from your account dashboard.
- Click on ‘Automatic Payment’ set up
- Set up your automatic payment
How to sign up for one-time payment
There are different ways to go about this between a first-time set up and having an existing account. We will first look at the first-time set up (with or without a Chasing checking account).
1. Making payment from your Chase checking account;
- Sign in to your account at Chase.com and select the “Pay and transfer” option, then click on “Pay bills.”
- Select your auto account.
- Schedule your payment.
- A confirmation number will pop up on screen, showing your payment has been scheduled. A confirmation e-mail will also be sent to you via your email address.
2. Making payment from other bank account;
- Sign in to your account at chase.com and select the “Pay & transfer” option, click on “Pay bills.”
- Select “Pay-from accounts,” option and click on “External accounts.”
- Add your non-Chase bank account that will used for payment on your auto account.
Setting up one-time payment
After completing your first-time setup, select “Pay & transfer” options, then click on “Pay bills” tab to set up your one-time payments using chase.com or the “Pay bills” on Chase Mobile® app.
You will see confirmation number pop up on the screen showing your payment has been scheduled.
Leave a Reply