Fig loan is an online lending company known for providing emergency and quick loans to borrowers. Their loan amount are not that huge but comes with high interest rate.
Borrowers who are hit by unexpected financial crisis can fall on the shoulders of Fig when you need to fund certain unexpected expenses like car repairs, medical bills, home bills.
Complete your application with Fig Loan within 5 minutes and receive the fund instantly upon approval.
How much does Fig offer to borrowers
Fig Loan amount ranges from $300 – $750 for personal loans which are for solving emergency situation. Their terms cover up from 4 to 6 months repayment with high interest. But you can also have it lengthen at no cost or fees, additional interest or fees. Borrowers who make payment of their loan right and on time are given discount. When things are done properly, Fig loans will help you get good credit score for the future.
Advantages of Fig Loan
- They provide transparent, fair and honest pricing as there are no hidden and even go to the extend of discounting good customers.
- Their terms of payment is flexible, in the sense that when you miss a payment, there will be no late fee charges.
- They engage in credit reporting to all the 3 major bureaus (Equifax, Experian, TransUnion). Thus, helping you build your credit score for the future.
- Good and responsive customer service.
Fig Loan Locations
Fig loans locations are in Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Ohio, Texas, and Utah residents.
How to apply for Fig Loan
Go to the online portal account and sign up an account. Key in the important details requested to successfully finalise the application. Select the amount you wish to borrow. Verify your bank details and submit.
Requirements and Eligibility
You are required to provide the following details
- Bank login details.
- Social security number.
- Photo ID.
- You must be a resident in one of the six states.
- A well-matched checking or savings account that meets the following criteria:
- 3 months of transaction record.
- An income deposits of $1400 per month.
- A good bank account balance at the time of application.
The bank verification partners should be able to have the right access your account information.
Fig bank work with several verification partners who support most certain financial institutions like Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, as well as smaller banks and credit unions.
The minimum credit score on Fig Loans
There is no minimum required credit score on Fig loans and they do not require a traditional credit check.
Types of Loans offered by Fig
Fig offer borrowers with two loan options; a personal loan and credit-builder loan. Personal loan are identified as fig loan whiles the credit-builder loans are referred as secured form of loan which helps in building credit score.
Can you make early payment on loans from Fig?
Borrowers can make early repayments on their loan but it is advisable that they do it within the time frame they are given according to the loan contract. This will also assist in building your credit. There is no penalty fee or charges attached to this.
Related posts: American Cash Loan – How To Apply