Lightstream provide auto loans for financing new or old cars . With a good credit score you can get loan from $5,000 to $100,000 with flexible terms of payment and low rates.
Auto loans processing from Lightstream are fast and reliable. You can get your loan same day of applying into your bank account if you meet their requirements.
You can open an account with Lightstream and apply for a loan. With their online account dashboard, you can always apply for a loan, check your loans and payment history, update information as well as security data and pay offs.
Loans approval by Lightstream are transferred into borrowers account within 90 days. Note that loans obtained from them are required to be used for the said purpose when applying.
However, loans from Lightstream must be used for my of the following below.
How To Use Lightsteam loans
1. Car Loans & Refinance Loans
- Auto Refinance
- Classic Car Financing
- Lease Buyout
- Motorcycle Loans
- New Car Loans
- Private Party Auto Purchase
- Used Car loans
2. Home Improvement Loans
- Basement Remodel Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Hot Tub Financing
- Kitchen Remodel Financing
- Landscape Financing
- Solar Financing
- Swimming Pool Financing
- Aircraft Financing
- Timeshare Financing & Vacation
- Boat Loans & Aircraft Financing
- Boat Repair Financing
- Destination Club Financing
- RV Loans & Financing
- IVF/Fertility Test Financing
- Medical & Dental Financing
- Adoption Financing
- PreK-12 Education Loans
- Dental Loans
- Wedding Loans
5. Almost anything else!
- Credit Card/Debt Consolidation
- Horse Loans
- Horse Trailer Loans
- Jewelry Financing
- Land Purchase Loans
- Tiny Home Financing
- Other financing needs!
Benefits of Lightsteam auto loan
- With a good credit score you are entitled to low interest rate.
- You can receive loan fund same day, as get to also decide the funding date.
- There is no origination charges or fees
- No appraisal or age restrictions or mileage.
- No downpayment
Lightstream auto loans rates
Interest rates on auto loans are determined by certain factors either you are refinancing or purchasing a new or used car. These determinate are based on
- Credit score history
- Loan amount
- Terms of the loan
- Purpose of loan
- Payment Option
Lightstream loans payment options
They provide you with two payment options; Autopay and Invoice. With Autopay option, payment is made directly from your bank account. The invoice payment option attract a 0.50% higher point on your rate as compared to lower rate on Autopay.
Borrowers should take note of this important when apply for LightStream loans. Although, their loans can be used for anything as stated in the purpose column, there are still certain restrictions. Lightstream loans can not be used for
- Financing college or post-secondary education expenses.
- Refinancing previous college or post-secondary education loans.
- Refinancing existing LightStream loans.
- Loans from them are only granted to individuals, not to businesses.
Leave a Reply