Midwest loan services is of the top mortgage loan subservicing institutions in the U.S.
Are you looking for the best mortgage loan servicer that provide quality services to its homeowners and lenders? Midwest loan services is the right spot to look.
Midwest loan services provide its clients with mortgage loan subservicing. They work with and provide solution to community banks, credit unions/CUSOs, Mortgage companies and private lenders.
Their loan system works very fast and it’s convenient as well.
Midwest loan services are trusted and certified as they are a member of Corporation for American Bank, L.L.C, Mortgage Bankers Association, Independent Community Bankers of America, National Association of Credit Union Service Organizations and America Credit Union Mortgage Association (ACUMA).
Midwest loan services payment options
With Midwest, you can make payment on your loan monthly, semi-monthly or bi-weekly. Payment can be done online, by phone or call, through mail and in person. Thus you can either login to your account, call them on the phone, the mail or visit any of their offices near to you. They are located in all 50 states in the US.
Midwest provide their borrowers with different payment methods which best fit them as indicated above.
- Their automatic monthly payment comes with no cost or charges.
- With the automatic semi-monthly, you paid a one-time set up charge of $75.00 and $2.50 charge on every debit.
- The automatic bi-weekly goes the same way as the semi-monthly. Their charges are same.
- No charges for online payment, money order or check through mail and also for visiting their office.
- $15.00 charges for placing a call to make payment.
Services provided by Midwest loan services
MLS provide varieties of subservicing to both lenders and borrowers across all the 50 states in the U.S. Theu include;
1. Loan Administration
- Customer service/call center operations.
- New loan boarding/setup
- Escrow administration – real estate taxes
- Escrow administration – insurance
- Payment processing
- Special loans
- Document control
2. Default Administration
- Loss mitigation and loan modifications
- Electronic Default Reporting (EDR)
3. Business Administration
- Quality control/quality assurance
- Internal audit
- Business analytics
- CFPB vendor management
- oversight and CMS
- Vendor reporting
4. Compliance – State & Federal
5. Business Development
Investor Remittance and Reporting
6. Client Relations
7. Private Label Services
8. Interim Subservicing
Registering with Midwest as a borrower
To register with this loan servicer, certain information will be required from you to input. They include;
- MLS loan number
- Last four digits of primary social security number
- Five digits of Zip code of property address
- Create a password
- E-mail address and phone number
If you have an account already as a borrower, just login here.
Leave a Reply